Friday, March 6, 2009

Woo Hoo It's Spring!

Hi Stampers! We had a crazy weather day yesterday--85 degrees. Today it is 70 so I can still pretend it is spring. Tomorrow, however, we head back to the normal 40-50 I think. Anyway, I took a picture yesterday of the crocus that is blooming by my front walk. I can't wait for it to be warm everyday again.
And today is the limited supply challenge on scs. I just figured out I forgot to link my picture to their gallery--whoops! The limited item today is TIME.

Supplies needed to CASE this card (all Stampin' Up!):

stamps: Congrats, Polka Dot Punches (both available till the end of March)

cs: delicate dots dsp (available till the end of March), certainly celery, so saffron, and whisper white

ink: certainly celery, bashful blue, Versa Mark

accessories: 1 rhinestone brad, clear

tools: scallop circle punch, square punch (I used the corner to make the end of the flag)

It took me 18 minutes. A good part of that time was spent trying to work in my new Sale-A-Bration ribbon. But I gave up and finished the card without.

.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tasha

5 comments:

Emily said...

cute and simple...better bring it to the workshop!!

Rebecca said...

Your card looks great, and to finish in 18 minutes! Way to go! Love the picture of the blooming flowers. I wish spring would officially come here. It's snowing even as I type.

deb mills said...

aren't those first blooms of spring wonderful? love your flower pic and your card. thanks for visiting my blog...just wanted to say hi!

Eugene said...

Pleasing to the eye, Tasha, and like the layout: a little circular motion to the lines, also the bit of bright sparkle.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Janna said...

Wow! Only 18 minutes! I can hardly believe it!! This card is so cute!! I just love the beautiful medallion you created! What a great idea and that sentiment is just perfect! I am always looking for ways to make sentiments on my card! So casing that!

Smiles,
janna