Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wed. Sketch and Another Sneak Peek

Hi Stampers! We are halfway through spring break here and it was 14-degrees this morning. You know what that means...stamping weather!! This first card is for the sketch challenge on scs this morning.
What you need to make this card:

stamps: Game Night

cs: riding hood red, very vanilla, basic black, jackpot dsp

ink: basic black

tools: sponge, corner rounder, spiral punch

Everything is from Stampin' Up! and can be ordered directly from my business site or by calling or emailing me.

.

And here's the next peek for my April Cards of the Month Club. The release will be on Sunday, complete with a blog candy giveaway!


I hope you are enjoying the spring cards even if the weather isn't cooperating! Thanks so much for stopping by. Till next time, Tasha

8 comments:

Danni said...

Fun cards! I really like the second one! Wish you were closer so I could come make it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Tasha,

I really like both projects that cute purse is really neat and I will have to be casing this one!!!

Heather

Janna said...

Cute Cards!

Smiles,
janna

Janna said...

Just kidding!!! thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! That means so much to me!

Now onto your awesome creations! So I guess i need that game night set now!! How coll is it!! the papers are amazing and I love how you used tha border punch!! Great job witha the cards too! That is just so fun! Makes we want to get the poker chips out!

The purse card is so, so pretty! I wish I could be there for your club meeting. The soft colors and the embossing add so much and I love how you created the purse out of that top notes die! It is so versatile. i could see myself giving this beautiy to my mother in law who likes all things elengant!

Smiles,
janna

Rebecca said...

I love how you used the spiral punch. I always love to see it getting used! That sketch was giving me fits, so I gave up. I really like what you did with it.

Eugene said...

Gonna enjoy making that purse for my lady friends, Tasha, and I "note" you're working in that Top Note again. Clever or what? And as usual, love color choice.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the purse one!!! Super cute!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love the purse card! Great idea! Love the colors!