Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let Me Give You Some $$

You've probably been waiting... After some dillydallying (?) on my part I have finally set my Customer Referral Program. Trying to figure out the best way to thank you for having a friend sign up for a class, camp, or Cards of the Month and I decided $$ for product is the best. So I am excited to announce the set up:


The Stamping Lady's Referral Program

  • $5 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! products for each new customer you refer


  • $10 gift certificate (in addition) if she becomes a hostess within a year


  • $20 gift certificate (in addition) if she becomes a demonstrator within a year

Yes, you get rewarded even 12 months down the road if your friend decides to have a workshop. Pretty cool, huh?

So that's it, simple and rewarding. Just want you to know that I do appreciate your confidence in me and the referrals that you bring.

Have a great weekend! Tasha

No comments: