Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Reminders/Announcements

Hi Stampers! I am hard at work designing the cards for the April Cards of the Month Club. Yes, you can still order the March Club packs till the end of the week. I will sneak peek the April cards on the 10th.
.

In case you missed my specials this month be sure to click on March Madness off to the right. If you place the order directly from my business website, be sure to email me so I can send you the extra FREE items!!!
.

New demonstrator special: Join Stampin' Up! as a new demonstrator in March and receive a set of your choice, up to $47.95, for free plus the starter kit is 15% off. So that means you can get $350 of fabulous Stampin' Up! supplies for only $169. That is the best deal for joining that I can remember!! Want to check it out a little more? Just click on "Join Now" in the upper right corner of my business website and use the code stampin4fun to see videos and more details about the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
.

Stampin Up! is doing something new in March--a customer Sneak Peek. You can see 3 sets that are coming out in the April mini-catalog right now!! And the best part is that you can even ORDER them now. That way you can get a head start on those Easter cards. Just click on this link to see the mini-catalog peek. As always, you can order directly from my business website. Or you can email or phone your order to me, I will figure your total and you can pay with any credit card.
.

Whew! That's a lot of info. to keep track of. But I don't want anyone to miss out on the super deals. I'll be back with some new creations on Friday!
.

Thanks for stopping by, Tasha

No comments: