Sunday, March 15, 2009

April Cards of the Month Club Release!! and Thank You Blog Candy

Hi Stampers! It's that time of the month--release time. For those who are new, I'll catch you up.


  • On the 15th of the month I release the Cards of the Month Club for the following month. This consists of 5 cards designed specifically for the upcoming month.


  • You can join any one month or several in a row.


  • If you are local, you will come make the cards on the last Friday of the current month (ie April's COTM will meet March 27th) so that your cards are ready for sending in April.


  • If you are not local, I will send you all the pieces along with instructions to assemble.


  • Each month is based on a Stampin' Up! stamp set which you can choose to purchase--or not. This month it is Eastern Blooms. You can order it online to be shipped directly to your home by clicking here and choosing "shop now" in the upper right hand corner. Or you can email me and I will get it ordered for you.


Here are the cards you will be making. You can sign up by visiting this COTM page.


And, of course, the Blog Candy.



These wonderful springtime pattern papers, pastel felt ribbon, pastel eyelets, and pastel jeweled brads plus the black "Anchored" rub-ons from Stampin' Up! are just in time for making all your spring cards!!!

.
So here's how to enter: you will get an entry for each comment made. You can enter once per post between now and March 24th at 11pm CST. And here's the THANK YOU part. I truly appreciate those of you that come to my blog regularly. It is fun to get your feedback and I enjoy getting to know you a little through your comments and blogs. So for every comment that was already made from March 1-March 14, you will get 2 entries as a gesture of appreciation.

Let me know that you linked me on your blog and you earn 1 more entry!

.
Good luck to everyone!

And thanks for stopping by today! Tasha


4 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Well even though I am not "able" to enter the blog candy, I am going to get the comments started here!!!!

I think the COTM kits this month is great and I really like the cards!!!! You made a great group this month!!!

Heather

Eugene said...

Didn't think you were gonna make it, Tasha, get the kits done in time, but you did, and each one a prize, now the long wait to get 'em and work, lol.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Trisha said...

Love your blog. I'm looking forward to following it.

Thanks,

Trisha Dlubac

Janna said...

Darn Tasha!!! Why can't I live near you!! I want to come to your class! I just love all the pastel colors you used and you know how much I adore the purse cards! These are definitely stunners!

Smiles,
janna