Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Technique Challenge

Hi Stampers! I had to spend the morning doing taxes....eeewwww. Nothing creative about that--in fact, you get penalized for being creative! ;) But I did have time to hop over to see today's technique challenge on scs. It is the Crimped Envelope Card which is a twist on a technique that I do use occasionaly so, of course, I had to try it. Here's what I made:
And I'll let you in on a little secret. I haven't made the card to go inside yet! But I am posting what I have so far because who knows when I'll get back to it. :)
The technique is quite simple, just follow this link for directions.
Here what I used:
cs: chocolate chip, 1 very vanilla envelope
ink: close to cocoa, staz on timber brown, versa mark
stamps: rustic rooster (hostess), congrats (SAB)
accessories: gold brads, gold cord, gold embossing powder
.
Thanks for stopping by--hope you have a great day! Tasha

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'll have to check this out...I love the look!!

Eugene said...

Like the way you hooked it up, Tasha, not to mention the design with the colorful flourishes. "Congratulations"!
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Janna said...

wow Tasha this is beautiful! I love the vintage look you created and all the swirls are amazing! If this is the envelope I can hardly wait to see the card!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Tasha This turned out really good!!! I love the Antique look to it!!!

Great Job,

Heather