Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me

Hi Stampers! I created this blog as a way to share stamping ideas, and to assist my virtual stamping customers. I hope you enjoy the Stampin' Up! information as well as tidbits about my life as they affect my stamping business.
.
I was introduced to Stampin' Up! more than 10 years ago and became an instant fan. Never one to just stick with the obvious, I have stamped clothing, window shades, walls, furniture, floors, and probably other things that I don't even remember! The flexible use of this medium really fits my personality and I love sharing the ideas with others.
.
Besides being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I am a wife and mother of 3 kids. I also still dabble in landscaping which was my first business. Maybe that is why so much of my stamping uses the color green?!
.
I welcome you to visit my blog often and hope that you will gain some inspiration. Your visits and, especially comments, mean a lot to me because I am much better at conversation than lecturing (though my kids might not agree).
.
As always, if you have any questions, you can email me at tasha_hickert-consulting@yahoo.com and I will do my best to reply quickly.
.
Thanks for stopping by! Tasha

No comments: