Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
This card is made with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- whisper white for card base and punched ornament
- elegant eggplant and old olive cardstock
- Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper
- Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Encore silver and Versamark ink
- stamp sets Delightful Decorations and Warm Words
- soft holly stampin' around wheel
- elegant eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- silver elastic cord
- glue dots, stampin' around handle, ornament punch
Have a great day!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
All it takes:
cardstock : real red 5"x 1-1/2" plus scrap, soft suede 3/8" x 5-1/8"
stamps: Eastern Blooms, tiny flower for background
ink: versamark, soft suede
accessories: gold mini-brad, gold braid (sewing section of craft store)
tools: scoring blade, crop-o-dile, corner rounder, mini glue dots
- stamp background then score real red at 1-1/2", 2-1/2", and 4"
- hold soft suede strip on real red and fold along score lines Tip: do not score the soft suede, just fold it along with the red
- purse does not open, just slide candy in the side
Just to give you an idea of how small these are. Notice how I had to take out the nugget to show you because I ate all the others!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
- ruby red cardstock for the base cut to 11" x 4-1/4"
- soft suede cardstock cut to 4-1/4" x 3"
- whisper white cardstock cut to 4" x 2-3/4"
- soft suede ink
- Serene Snowflakes stamp set and a retired one for the sentiment because I don't have the lovely Four the Holidays yet!
- silver elastic cord (109866) Tip: this cord is stretchy and ties wonderfully, it add just the right amount of sparkle
- clear crystal brad
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't you think this Merry Christmas will look fantastic on the card? I think this is a great set. As always you can order it right now by going to my Online Store and clicking "shop now".
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
- added bonus for shopping early...spend $50 on Decor Elements and receive a FREE Decor Elements of your choice (up to $16.95).
Ready to shop? Order from my online store and have everything delivered right to your door.
Monday, November 2, 2009
- Just need supplies? Click here to place a Stampin' Up! order online.