Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Blessing Two-fer!

Hi Stampers! I just got my SU Special Blessing set yesterday and am all excited to try it out. So I found two sketch challenges today (I just love Wednesdays!!) which helped me get these put together quickly. This first card I followed the scs challenge sc218.
Here's what I used: all Stampin' Up!
stamps: special blessing
cs: so saffron, old olive, delicate dots dsp (Sale-A-Bration FREE)
ink:white craft
technique: paper piercing
.
Now for the second card, I used the Diva's Coffeebreak Design challenge 117, minus the bow. For those who have visited a few times you may have realized I am not a big bow or large flower person. I like ribbon and small bows and knots, but I digress...
To make this card you need: All SU!
stamps: Special Blessing, All Holidays (for greeting)
cs: elegant eggplant, delicate dots dsp (Sale-A-Bration FREE), whisper white
ink: old olive, craft white
accessories: gold brads, old olive grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch
.
Hope you are having a good day, too! I am headed outside to hang laundry since it is 60+ degrees. Thanks for stopping by, Tasha

9 comments:

Krista said...

Great cards Tasha !

Rebecca said...

I saw your first card on split coast, and hadn't even realized it was your card when I left a comment. And I really do love your paper piercing. It looks fantastic!

Danni said...

Both are wonderful but I truly love that bottom one!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - thanks for playing along!

Eugene said...

"Queen of Quick" for sure, Tasha, and done beautifully, both! Hoping to see the second one in next COTM's offering! Joy and spring written all over it. Now back to doing laundry! Lol.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Janna said...

Tasha these are so beatuiful!!! I adore the color combos and the piecing in the corner of the first is gorgeous!! The papers on the second are beautiful as well!

Smiles,
janna

Adventures in Abundance said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors that you used.

Heather Schlatter said...

I really think both of these turned out really good!!! I really enjoy all the colors you used and I love that stamp set. It was on my list, but since you got it I may just borrow it when I need it!!!

Heather

Erin said...

Love what you did with the sketch! Great spring time colors