Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Double Sketches For You Today

Hi Stampers! I love a sketch challenge-hope you do too! The first one is posted over on splitcoaststampers, sc220. Head on over if you want to participate. If you'd rather just use my sample for an inspiration, the supplies are listed below.

The image is a sneak peek!!! It will be available in April, see bottom of post.

Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies you need to make this card:

stamps: scene in a garden (available April 1)

cardstock: so saffron, whisper white, kraft

designer series paper: delicate dots (free during SAB)

ink: black staz-on, Stampin' Up! markers

accessories: 1/4" blue grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" twill certainly celery ribbon (free during SAB), mini-library clip

tools: aqua painters

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The second design I have for today uses the Wednesday sketch from Diva Coffee Break Designs. This is the second purse I created this month. Hmm....wonder if my brain is telling me it's time for some retail therapy?!

Stampin' Up! supplies to make this card:

stamps: polka-dot punches (free during SAB)

cardstock: so saffron, kraft, bashful blue

designer series paper: delicate dots (free during SAB)

ink: versa-mark, craft white

accessories: gold brad

tools: crop-a-dile

I hope one of the cards inspires you to get stampin'! My order came a couple days ago with several sneak peek sets!!! So fun--but I haven't had time to play until today. If you need some of these supplies, you can email me at tasha_hickert-consulting@yahoo.com or order 24/7 by clicking on the link in the upper right.

Thanks for stopping in, Tasha

Want to see what's coming in April? I'll be showing off some creations with the sneak peeks in the next few weeks!

10 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

How cute is that?!! What a creative idea to turn that sketch into a purse! And retail therapy sounds good to me! Thanks for playing- this is wonderful!

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice!!! thanks for sharing the purse idea! Greetings.

Anonymous said...

very cute, I love the purse idea :o)
Frankie

Eugene said...

Looks like someone likes gardening in the first, Tasha. cute stamp, and backed up with some "cool" colors; the pocket book idea, neatly put together, another little surprise for my lady friends, if included in COTM. And they love me enough already! Lol.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Danni said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the first one!

Janna said...

Tasha these are adorable!!! I need this set now!! How sweet is that bench with the garden boots and pots underneath it!!! wow! And your coloring and papers are amazing!!! I was just telling Heather I had to play in this challenge! And I am in love with the purse cards! they are so adorable!! You picked fantastic papers and I love the gold brads you used for the clasp! It is those little touches that make your cards so gorgeous!

Smiles,
janna

Adventures in Abundance said...

I love your purse card. It is so cute! Go for that retail therapy. It's good for you!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

You did such a great job on both of the cards. I love your idea of the purse.

Rebecca said...

These turned out terrific! I love what you did with the sketch challenge. The coloring on your card is just beautiful! That looks like a really fun set.

Kristin Eberline said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I really love the card you created for the SCS sketch!!! I was debating on whether to purchase that stamp set or not...I think I might :O)

Hope you're having a great weekend.