Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi Stampers! I hope you'll get a chance to do a little celebrating today, green cookies, green beer, soda bread...whatever your preference.
I might just have them all! :)
.
My card idea today is for those of you who have Stampin' Up!s Pinch Proof set and aren't quite ready to put it away. I think shamrock birthday cards are fine for the next week or so! (Yes, if you participated in the March Cards of the Month Club you have made this card.)
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies needed to make this card:

cardstock: whisper white, kraft, garden green

stamp set: Pinch Proof, greeting from Big Bold Birthday

ink: certainly celery, basic black, garden green

tools: scallop punch, 1-3/8" and 1/2" circle punches, tool kit (for paper piercing tool and mat)

accessories: white organza ribbon, 1 stampin' dimensional (to pop up the small shamrock in the center of the medallion)

I hope you like it. As with most designs you can switch out colors and stamps and still make a great card so don't be bummed if you don't have this set! Remember, each comment you leave will get you entered for the blog candy giveaway ending March 24.

.

Thanks for stopping by! Tasha

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I was so tempted by this set this year. I love St. Patrick's Day! This is a great card with this set.

Danni said...

Fun card and so perfect for the day!

Eugene said...

Think I'll be making two comments on the same card then to win that candy, Tasha! Fair? Lol. Really, a fine card this, and will, since you've given permission, try to color the design in different ways. Thanks.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Janna said...

Tasha this is amazing!!! I love the DP you created the way you used the ribbon and your border punch!! And that little shamrock "button" is adroable!! I lvoe how you punched and layered the differnt circles! Heather said you are a wonderful cook! So when am I invited over? LOL!!!

Smiles,
janna