Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pink Chocolate Birthday

Hi Stampers! This morning I did a quick card for the color challenge on scs. The challenge was for :kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, and pink passion. However, I remembered it as kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, and pink pirouette (which I sub-ed for pretty in pink). Oh well, the card turned out nice. Maybe I should change my name to Queen of Quick!!! It seems I can't settle in to do any cards that are more time consuming. Here's my card:
For those of you with a Big Shot. This is a fine example of when to change your cutting mats. See how the top note is not a clean cut? Yes, I have some on the way so this shouldn't happen anymore! ;)
.
Have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by, Tasha

4 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card and I wouldn't have even noticed the not so clean cut. Reminds me I need to order some cutting pads soon myself! LOL!

Janna said...

Tasha you did an amazing job with this color challenge! I adore the layering and the use of the top note! gorgeous ribbon as well!

Smiles,
janna

Eugene said...

Another work of art, Tasha; top note thingy new to me and like how you design with and on it. Big shot on my wish list?
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Tasha this was a great way to use the top note and the background is good too!!!

Heather