Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Spring!

Hi Stampers! The good news is we are getting some much-needed moisture. The bad news is that it's coming in the form of a near-blizzard and so my two clubs today and a workshop tomorrow all have to be rescheduled.
.
Here's a picture of my front steps 3 hours after I cleared them.
But the kids have enjoyed it since this is the only snow we have had this winter. While my modem was broken I spent the time completely overhauling my stamping space. Hopefully I will get to be more productive now!
.
Thanks for stopping in! Tasha

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! We have had snow every day this week. But nothing like that! That is just insane.

Eugene said...

Keep your snow, Tasha, New England here has suffered enough, and may not work on your COTM "homework" for a while if this spring walkig weather keeps up. Ha, ha! Good work with the camera however.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Janna said...

Tasha this is amazing!! I can't believe how much snow you got! That is crazy and those poor, poor daffodils! Glad you are home safe!

Smiles,
janna