Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Hi Stampers! No, I didn't go on vacation. We had the wind blowing 50mph on Monday so our power went out something like 15 times in the afternoon. And one of those times it took my modem with it. So the UPS man brought my new one today and I am back in business!!

.

First order of business is the blog candy winner. Thanks to everyone who participated. It's actually fun to go back and see all the comments at once as I get them all numbered. So congratulations goes to lucky #10 out of 131 and that happens to be Rebecca.
.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2009-03-26 20:44:52 UTC


.
And she said:
I saw your first card on split coast, and hadn't even realized it was your card when I left a comment. And I really do love your paper piercing. It looks fantastic!
March 4, 2009 3:17 PM


If you'll email me (tasha_hickert-consulting@yahoo.com) your address, I'll get that sent out!
.
Thanks for stopping by today! Tasha


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, happy dance at my house! Laaaaaa! I'll email you with my addy. And I'm glad you have your internet back up and running. Boy, when it goes down, it sure is hard to be patient until it is working again.

Eugene said...

Thought you skipped town, Tasha! Lol But have to agree with Rebecca, look forward to the blog. Now to be more patient and wait for the the COTM package. More grey hairs!
Cool cardin',
Gene

Janna said...

Congratulations Rebecca!!! Sorry to hear about your modem! Heather said that the wind was outrageous that day!

Smiles,
janna