I started by checking mojo monday at 8am and am just now finishing up at 3pm. And truth be told, the card took about 15-20 minutes if you add up all the times I actually went down there to work on it--one minute at a time!!
Since I still had the Animal Stories stamp set out from Saturday's card, I plucked the whale out and started from there.
- colors: ruby red, bashful blue, whisper white, ballet blue
- pattern paper is Stampin' Up!s designer series patterns in bashful blue
- to emulate waves, I used the scallop edge punch along the bottom of the upper piece of pattern paper and layered a strip of bashful blue behind
- the banner pulled by the whale is made with the new Modern Label punch and then I trimmed off one end with the Tag Corner punch
- hemp twine is the "rope"
- to insert the large grommets, I punched a hole with the 1/2" circle punch and then used the bone folder to lay down the tabs
I hope this gives you an idea of something you would like to make! Thanks so much for stopping by.