This is a great versatile sketch. Here's how I made the card above:
- the base is a basic A2 size, 4-1/4"x5-1/2" whisper white
- for the bottom layer, I cut glorious green to 4"x5-1/4" and stamped it with the leaf from Best Wishes and More (a must-have stamp set #111602) inked in gable green
- the flowers are also from Best Wishes and More stamped in 2 of the new In Colors: melon mambo and crushed curry, punched with the 1-1/4" square
- the greeting is from the stamp set Kind and Caring Thoughts which is another must-have (but you have to earn this as a hostess), it's stamped in melon mambo and punched with the wide oval, then I trimmed off the top and bottom
- best part is that fun new polka-dot ribbon--I love it! Lucky me, as a demonstrator I got it in every color!
If you would like to get our stamping/scrapbooking supplies at a discount (or even free) you may want to become a demonstrator. We enjoy discounts, free supplies, and the opportunity to earn a little (or a lot of) cash plus trips and more. If you have questions or are just ready to go, email me. I would love to help you get started. **Guess what? There is a special right now where you can become a demonstrator and get all your business supplies for $85!!
Now for the sketch:
If you have a blog and you post your creation, leave a comment. I will gladly come check it out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!