A very simple and quick project! This is the way I made it:
- cut a piece of melon mamba cardstock in 1/2 lengthwise (so it's 11"x4-1/4")
- score at 5" and 6", fold on score lines
- hold top together and punch two holes for ribbon about 1/2" down from the top
- cut a piece or Tall Tales (115678) designer series paper 4"x4", glue to front
- use the coluzzle with oval template to cut a window in the front
- add a piece of sticky strip inside the back, stick sandwich bag with animal crackers to it
- tie shut with ribbon, sample is 5/8" grosgrain in so saffron
- punch a melon mambo piece with the new Modern Label punch (116630)
- stamp sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) onto white cardstock, punch out with word window, glue onto melon mambo piece
- attach label with sticky strip
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Sampler packs can be ordered through July 15. Click here for details, U.S. only.