- whisper white cardstock cut 3"x 3-3/4", scored at 1", 1-1/4", 2-1/2",2-3/4" on the long side
- blue square is 3/4", stripes are 3" by 1/8" (yes, tiny), trim ends after gluing on
- I fully intended to dot the blue with a white gel pen and add a star punched with the small star punch but those items are hiding from me together somewhere
- finish with 2-way glue pen and irridescent ice glitter on the white parts (correction: the glitter is Dazzling Diamonds, Irr. Ice is embossing powder and that would be way to much work for these!)
The box goes together quickly, too!
- measures 4"x4"x1", so I started with a 6"x11" piece
- be sure to stamp and punch and adhere window sheet before assembling box!
- stars are stamped in white craft ink using the stamp from Just Jawing
- star windows are simply punched with Stampin' Up!s star punch
And the last cool tip I have to share is an article over at http://www.pcworld.com/ . This a very good article on photographing fireworks with most any kind of camera. The link is below. (Photo by foxypar4.)
Photographing Fireworks, Step by Step
Have a great and safe holiday!!
- Open House Monday night--don't miss it! For those too far to drive I'll have some fun things right here for you. 6:30-8:30 July 6th.
- you might want to join Follow My Blog since my posts have been getting on at all different hours, I hate for you to waste a visit! There are a couple options in the left sidebar that you can choose from.