- designer series paper gift box with matching tag and gorgeous ribbon
- milk carton caddy, perfect for cocoa mix, candies, etc.
- mini candy jar*
- super adorable nugget purse (2)
- reindeer gift card holder
- designer series paper gift bag, perfect size for specialty bath items
- BONUS, my Mocha Mix recipe which works well in the candy jar or milk cartons
Your paid registration includes all the cardstock, ribbon, and accessories for the projects as shown--colors and patterns may very. Local participants, you can bring your favorite adhesive. Mail kit participants will also need ink, stamps, and some tools to create projects as shown. The templates are yours as well and can be used for many gift-giving opportunities beyond Christmas.
*mail kits will substitute a window gable box for the glass candy jar project
Classes can only hold 10 so there are two sessions.
Friday, July 17, 6:30-9:30pm
Saturday, July 18, 2:00-5:00pm
Stamp Camp by Mail, U.S. only
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you got a little Christmas fever starting to ebb. See you Monday night for the new catalog Kick-Off Party!! 6;30-8:30pm