Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy NTD

As my dear husband informed me this afternoon, today is National Tequila Day! So I will share with you a little project I made for a friend to celebrate her new job (after being at home for 6 years it was a BIG deal).

I have shown you a similar card done in pink. But, as you'll see in the picture below, the packages I included had orange writing so I made the card in apricot appeal. For the clutch, I just measure around the packets that were going inside.
The designer series paper patterns are a great way to get a coordinated look quickly.

And here's the inside of the clutch.


I just love the new bermuda bay with apricot appeal. Such a tropical color combination.
  • stamp set is Cheers To You
  • markers and aquapainters were used for the coloring
  • a mini-library clip add a touch of interest on the pocket
  • the drink mixes I found at Aldi (and they're good!)

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Tasha

  • watch for Unscripted Sketches tomorrow...

2 comments:

Carolyn V said...

AWESOME! What a great idea... what fun!

Eugene said...

Always like your bright work, Tasha, and this one is no exception. Cheerful.
Cool cardin',
Eugene