I have shown you a similar card done in pink. But, as you'll see in the picture below, the packages I included had orange writing so I made the card in apricot appeal. For the clutch, I just measure around the packets that were going inside.
The designer series paper patterns are a great way to get a coordinated look quickly.
And here's the inside of the clutch.
I just love the new bermuda bay with apricot appeal. Such a tropical color combination.
- stamp set is Cheers To You
- markers and aquapainters were used for the coloring
- a mini-library clip add a touch of interest on the pocket
- the drink mixes I found at Aldi (and they're good!)
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
- watch for Unscripted Sketches tomorrow...