This is my first use of Rich Razzleberry, on of the new In Colors, and I love it! That lighter color is pale plum (not a favorite of mine) and it looks fabulous paired with the razzleberry. Once I saw those colors together, I knew I didn't want to add anything but white. So here's how it went together:
- the dove and message are from Special Blessings, both stamped in Rich Razzleberry on whisper white
- the narrow printed strip is actually the dove stamped repeatedly in pale plum then trimmed into shape
- white craft ink and the branch stamp from Strength and Refuge make up the larger pattern paper
- running the pale plum background through the Big Shot with a texturz plate gives a subtle backdrop
- a single flower from the 3-flower punch with a rhinestone brad center make a perfect accessory
- the card base is Rich Razzleberry in a standard A2 size (4-1/4"x5-1/2")
But the card is not what has my family buzzing. We are headed out of town for a long weekend and then my boys will go on to spend the week with Grandma and Grandpa. So if you have a bad moment anytime in the next few days, just remember you could be with my family in a mini-van that will log about 1700 miles in the next 10 days!
There may be a couple days when my email replies are slower. But all-in-all there should not be a big difference. I just hope our yard, garden, and pets hold on while we are gone because it is supposed to be 100-degrees (or more)!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tasha