This quick and simple card uses a technique I have been wanting to try. Before embossing the cardstock, I actually pressed my craft white pad all over the Texturz embossing plate. That way the background part looks sponged white while the raised part is still real red. Tip: after placing your cardstock on the inked up plate, lay a bigger piece of typing paper over the top to keep the ink from getting on everything.
- cardstock--real red, whisper white, basic black
- ink--craft white, real red
- Texturz plate from Stampin' Up! backgrounds 1 (#114512)
- Christmas Punches stamp set (hostess appreciation set)--LOVE it!
- punches--1-1/4" square, scallop edge
- whisper white taffeta ribbon (#109070)
Ready to host a workshop and earn free stamps? You can email me and I will be happy to get you on the calendar in August or September!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tasha
- unscripted tomorrow!
- click here to place an order through my Stampin' Up! site