Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Are You Showing Your Appreciation?

Hi Stampers! Today is Nurses' Day and Teacher Appreciation Day/Week so I have a couple of gift ideas to show you in the next few days. Both of these are upcoming classes and will be available as Quick Kits.

This wonderful gift idea came from fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Betty Traciak. Using her basic idea for a mix and match card set, I created the Choose A Card Gift Box Class.




This gift lets the recipient have a little fun by putting on the sentiments.

The class includes making the beautiful box, 6 coordinating gift cards, 12 scallop ovals, and 12 stamped ovals.

Details about the class and mail kits will be released at Saturday's Open House.


The next picture shows the dividers and the inside of the box. Note how I took the picture before the card was glued together and one of the dots slid off! But you get the idea.


Because the papere is the double-sided, the combinations are almost limitless and no 2 projects turn out exactly the same. Fun, huh?

I am loving using my new favorite Raspberry Tart designer series paper. Yes, I took advantage of this month's special!





I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Tasha


The Countdown Continues
  1. 3 days to the Open House
  2. 3 days to help at the flower shop
  3. 4 days to June's Cards of the Month sneak peek
  4. 12 days of school

1 comment:

Janna said...

Sorry I haven't been around much Tasha! I promise I will be caught up eventually! Hope you are having fun at the flower shop! Heather says you are a genius with those flowers!

You certainly are with this box! Wow! First off this is my favoirte paper from stampin' up so I already adore it and then you make this awesome project! I just love the idea of a divided box and the differen sentiments you can attach! This is such a great gift Idea that I will be casing in the future! Beautiful job ont he exectution!

Smiles,
janna