- getting "burned" on the face for 8 hours by plant sap
- spending a day with left side of said face swollen to the point the eye won't open
- hosting 3 stamping workshops in her home
- watching a neighbor-friend for 3 days
- celebrating her son's 13th birthday
- spending 4 hours of that birthday in the waiting room of dr and optomotrist for birthday boy, along with the 2 sibling AND neighbor-friend
- spending 3 hours of that birthday picking up birthday boy's good friend that has moved away
- running the kids to the pool almost daily (thank goodness it rained 2 days)
Answer: not much stamping!!
So here's a quick card idea I'll share with you. I used this week's Unscripted Sketches 08--thank goodness for a sketch jumpstart. I am really starting to look forward to these each Saturday.
What I used:
stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Darling Dots (available as a level 1 hostess set through the end of June only)
cardstock: whisper white, pretty in pink, so saffron, tea party designer series paper
ink: staz on jet black, certainly celery
accessories: so saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
tools: Big Shot with sizzix die flower, daisy #2 and nestablitiesThanks for stopping by today. We are enjoying the weekend with my husband's parents whom we haven't seen since Christmas!
Don't forget I will post the Last Chance Lists on Monday, June 1.