Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Time Again!

Hi Stampers! Saturday morning is time for the Unscripted Sketch so...here's my take! This 4-1/4"x5-1/2" card features a message from the Stampin' Up! set Refuge and Strength. Certain colors don't photograph well and rose red is one for me. In person, the colors are much nicer!

If you would like to play along, here's the sketch. I think it would make a great scrapbook page as well. If I have time today, I'll get one posted later. I am busy getting samples ready for next Saturday's Open House. I did complete 2 8x8" scrapbooks to display for the 2-hr. scrapbook class--woohoo things are falling into place.


Stampin' Up! supplies I used:

stamps: Refuge and Strength

cardstock: whisper white, certainly celery, pink pirouette, raspberry tart designer series paper (my new favorite)

ink: certainly celery, regal rose

accessories: rose red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

tools: eyelet border punch

Needing supplies? You can order 24/7 by clicking my business site or email me at tasha@thestampinglady.com .

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Tasha

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome take on the sketch. Very nicely done! Rose red is one of my favorite all time colors, and I find it can be tricky for photos, too. But it's always gorgeous to look at!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is beautiful and your sentiment is a blessing! Thanks for playing along again and keep them coming! BR-T

Unknown said...

I love your card! The colors are fantastic! So glad you joined us again this week! Hope to see you again next week!

Anonymous said...

I like how the quote is in two different colors! Now that's thinking outside of the box! Thanks for sharing your work!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very neat! I love how you split the mat on the sentiment...cool take on the sketch!

Caryl P said...

Very cool splitting the mat, it's a great way to use the sketch. I love this set so much, great job with it! Thanks for joining us again at Unscripted Sketches!

Priscilla said...

Very cool colorcombo.. love the paper. Nice take on the sketch :)

Robin Gibson said...

Great card! LOVE the sentiment! Well done!