Friday, May 22, 2009

2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog

Hi Stampers! In case you haven't heard Stampin' Up! has gone back to a yearly catalog and July 1st is the release date.
.
You can pre-order the catalog from me starting June 1st and I will mail it to you as soon as I receive my shipment. The cost for this is $10 which includes priority mail shipping.
.
BUT, if you join my July Cards of the Month Club you can receive the catalog absolutely FREE. I will post the ordering link on June 1. **Also, the information will be in my June newsletter--make sure you sign up so you don't miss a thing! (Sign up box is in the upper left side bar).



Above is my project for today. This gift box fits 6 cards (2 of each design shown) with their envelopes. I put this entire gift together in just over 1 hour. To make the box, cut your cardstock at 6-5/8"x7-7/8" for the lid and 6-1/2x7-3/4 for the base, then score each one at 1" on every side. You should be able to figure it out from there!
.
Stampin' Up! products I used:
stamp sets: Oval All (in the mini catalog), Lovely Letters
cardstock: old olive, riding hood red, Bell Rose designer series paper, whisper white, pink pirouette
ink: rose red, old olive
accessories: organza ribbon, 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon
tools: eyelet border punch, scallop oval punch, scallop circle punch, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! Tasha

No comments: