Thursday, May 7, 2009

Note Tote Gift Set

Hi Stampers! As I promised yesterday, I have another gift idea to show. I think just about anyone would be tickled to receive this. And this idea came from Becky Roberts in Idaho.


Note the scallop oval punch accents. That is such a neat way to get a little pizzaz. This tote holds 2 pocket card on the front and 2 on the back.











While the inside holds the 4 envelopes on one side and a notepad/pen combo. on the other. The notebook can be attached with velcro for easy removal.





I forgot to show the cards apart but each one is actually a pocket and the white insert with trim at the top pulls out.


I used this retired designer paper because I made this for a teacher. Just think how fun it would be to receive such a clever kit!


Yes, sign up details for this class will be available Saturday and those who receive my newsletter have a jumpstart on the info.!

I will post a tutorial on this later in the month as well.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tasha

The Countdown Continues
  1. 2 more days till the Open House
  2. 2 more days to help at the flower shop
  3. 3 more days till June Cards of the Month sneak peek
  4. 11 more days of school

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This is such a darling set. I think you're right, most people would be pretty happy getting a cute gift set like this.