Friday, May 15, 2009

June Cards of the Month

Hi Stampers! It's the 15th so that can only mean one thing...Cards of the Month Release!! The June cards feature Stampin' Up!'s Big,Bold Birthday stamp set. As shown on the sneak peek there is a Father's Day card which can easily be changed to a birthday or other occasion card.

For more information and to sign up for the club live or by mail click here--Cards of the Month.

.

Just want the set? You can order it from me 24/7 by visiting my Stampin' Up! website or you can email me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous Friday! Tasha

2 comments:

Janna said...

Tasha these turned out amazing!!! I love all the different shapes you incorporated and the beautiful papers! I can just imagine giving these to so many different peopel! How did you tie that bow though? I want to come so I can learn that! It is stunning!!!

Smiles,
janna

Eugene said...

Another lovely series from you for COTM, Tasha, bright and cheerful. Got me humming "Happy Birthday" just looking!
Cool cardin',
Eugene