Monday, May 11, 2009

Cheers To You on Monday!

Hi Stampers! My card idea for today started with the mojomonday sketch. With a bright sunny morning here, I am feeling the summer coming and can't wait for the long warm, evenings. It's a little hard to see but those champagne glasses are sparkling with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
stamps: Cheers To You
cardstock: ballet blue, whisper white, gable green, apricot appeal, rainbow sherbet designer series paper*
ink: staz on black, apricot appeal, tempting turquoise, cameo coral, rose red, regal rose, real red, gable green, barely banana, versa mark
accessories: dazzling diamonds glitter
tools: aqua painter, scallop edge punch

Here's the sketch if you would like to play along.

*Choose any 3 designer series paper packs and get 1 free until the end of May. To take advantage of this special you can order from my business site or email me.

Don't forget, you can enter my blog candy giveaway by posting a comment here.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Tasha

4 comments:

dj said...

love your cheers card--would make a great graduation card for all the ones I need by this weekend!!

Rebecca said...

Great take on the sketch! I do love those cheerful colors together.

Eugene said...

Makes me think of summer already, Tasha. Like the looks of those drinks after the pool swim, lol. Bright colors and pleasing design. Here's to you!
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Caryl P said...

Love your take on the sketch...I'm up for a drink I think!