Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Play Time

I actually managed a little play time today. Since I still have all my Stampin Up! demo. kit supplies upstairs, I just sat down and tried them out. These cards are all right off the sample pages they include in the kit which is why I could create them so quickly. But what fun!
Colors regal rose, gable green, glorious green, and whisper white. Stamps are Eastern Blooms and Fundamental Phrases.
Whoops!! This one is my own creation, it didn't come on the starter sample pages. Colors are pink pirouette, baja blue, whisper white, and rainbow sherbet designers series paper. The set is Fun & Fast Notes and there is a candle stamped in VersaMark from the Party Hearty set. I used the scallop edge punch and applied stampin' pastels with a blender pen.
This card colors are real red, tempting turquoise, whisper white and apricot appeal ribbon (1/4" grosgrain). I used the poppin pastels technique so I stamped flowers from the Eastern Blooms in VersaMark then applied the stampin' pastels to the VersaMark with the little swabs.
This gift card colors are real red, glorious green, brilliant blue and whisper white. The stamps are from Big Bold Birthday and Fundamental Phrases.
.
These are all so simple to make, yet good-looking cards. And I think they could be fabulous with a little glitter here and there!! The kids are home so I have to wrap this up.
.
Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Tasha

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

This is great 4 cards in one afternoon and more at saved at home to boot. I love that look of the poppin pastels! I have to try that when I get mine back!

Great way to try new techniqes! Good color choices on all of them too!

Heather