Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Only A Week Behind!


Since I was wanting to make a card for a friend who is having surgery, I hopped on SCS to find today's color challenge. Well, I made a card (that I think looks pretty good) and was getting ready to post it when my phone rang. While talking with my neighbor/friend/upline she let me know that I had clicked on last week's colors!! Not that it matters, it's just that I was feeling kinda proud of getting it done right away. ;)
Here's my card for the cc188:
Colors: pink pirouette, basic black, and whisper white. The flower stamps are from Eastern Blooms and the words from Fun and Fast Notes. Accessories I used are felt flowers (I died the teal one black), pink ice brad, gingham ribbon, scallop edge punch, irridescent ice embossing powder, piercing tool with mat pack. As usual all images/supplies are from Stampin' Up!
.
As for the non-stamping part of my life. Tonight is the last popcorn presentation I have to make. Woohoo! The sale here starts Nov. 8. But if you live outside Hutchinson and you want some delicious scout popcorn, we can take your order anytime! (sorry for the plug) Thursday is the big day for my ds. We have the checkup on his shoulder, yes we are still waiting to learn if he is injured or just hurt.
.
I better go face the dinner hour. Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time, Tasha

2 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Tasha,
It is very good! I have wanted that set since the first time I saw it, and I am trying to decide if it is O.K. that it is next door, or if it is one of those ones that needs to live here too! I just like it so much, Hmmmmmm how many hundreds of stamps live in my Stamp room, and I think I have to have that one!

Heather

Emily said...

love it!!!