Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last-Minute Halloween Gift


These adorable Frankenstein boxes are something I CASEd tonight. Angie Kennedy Juda has a great tutorial on her blog. Of course, the only supply I actually had that was the same was the wire so mine look more like run-of-the-mill monsters! I asked dh if he would bring some of the black wire in from the shed. His reply was "which one"? So I showed him the part of Angie's tutorial where she says "I don't know what it's called but show it to your husband..." He laughed and, yes, he knew what it was
.
The basic box requires only a 5"x11" piece of cardstock! You can get the specific directions in Angie's tutorial. These guys are headed to the teachers tomorrow. The grade school will do a costume parade in the morning since the kids are off Thursday/Friday for conferences.
.
That's it for me--the laundry is ready to switch so I can now call it a night.
Thanks for stopping!
Till next time, Tasha

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Great Bags Tasha!

Very Creative, love the handles!