Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Got It Right This Time!

Okay, I sat down and did the right color challenge for this week.

CC189 Pink Chocolate Kisses

chocolate chip, pretty in pink (pink pirouette), old olive (kiwi kiss).

So here is my card in 3 views.

For the base of the card I used a folder from the pockets and pieces set in chocolate chip. The ink I used was VersaMark and chocolate chip. Additional paper is old olive designer series and pretty in pink. The sets are Eastern Blooms, Best Wishes and More, and All Holidays. To accessorize I used irridescent ice embossing powder, scallop edge punch, hodgepodge hardware, and paper piercing. All products are from Stampin Up!



Pretty simple card.
.
This morning we are off to the sports medicine doc. to check ds's shoulder. I need to pick up remnants from last weekend's carnival at the church and cook supper for a friend who had surgery. I am doing the dinner with my neighbor/friend/upline which is lucky because she will be able to deliver. Tonight I will be interviewing a pastor for our church. If you read this before 6:30 pm CST say a little prayer that this is THE ONE. We are looking for a family life minister (assistant pastor) and it has been a long process. I didn't quite know what I was getting into when I agreed to be on the committee! ;)
.
Well, it's time to run. I need to wake up the dh so he can go with us to the dr. He finished his last night shift for this set and went to bed 2 hours ago--but he wants to come along!
Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Tasha

No comments: