Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1-Hour Simply Scrappin' Album

I have to share my first Simply Scrappin' album. Now I will say it took me two hours since I had to lay out the pages from scratch. But now I can put it together in 1 hour. Super for a gift. This one is for my cousin who got married recently and the colors are just perfect. I haven't fixed up the cover yet but it will be a "First Year of Marriage" album. Best part is you can get 2 albums out of 1 kit!
This page is pretty much a CASE of the sample that comes with the scrappin' kit. The pages are 8x8. These pictures are when I had it in an 8.5x8.5 book but I went to Hobby Lobby and got a nice 8x8 album for $12.99 that is post bound--made it look much better.





Both of these are red pages! Sorry the one looks so orange.





This gives you the basic idea. I will get better pictures and maybe even figure out how to do a sketch of it. But I know some of you were waiting to see the layout so I am posting it "as is".
.
Thanks for stopping by!
Till next time, Tasha

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Tasha,

Hi,

I am glad you got this posted as it is such a cool album. The pictures do not do it justice though! It is even better in person.

I have started editing all my pictures in Photoshop and using the unsharp mask to make them really crisp and clear before I post them. Like in all your extra time you might want to try that! Ha Ha!

Heather