- Tall Tales designer series paper helped this card go together quickly
- colors are soft suede, old olive, so saffron, and whisper white
- gold brads anchor the hemp twine on each side
- the spiral punch lends some pizzaz to the paper strip (that punch is a bargain at only $10.95)
It's hard to see, but I did use the Shimmer Paint (yes, I am still loving it) on the giraffe.
Sponging the stamp with the shimmer paint, then inking it in soft suede, gives a shimmery --almost embossed-- look!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
- click here to order supplies from my online store 24/7!
- 3 days to the COTM sneak peek
- watch for Friday's BLOG CANDY announcement!