Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Commission Work

Today's card idea is a card that I made for a client. Occasionally, my upline/neighbor/friend along with another sideline and I work together as a group called Dazzling Diamonds Design Team to do custom order work. These cards are for a church to send on birthdays.
rubber stamping birthday card idea using Eastern Blooms
Because many people will need to sign them this card is actually a large 5-1/2"x8" size which was hard for me!
  • colors: whisper white, orchid opulence, certainly celery, so saffron
  • the background is embossed with the Big Shot and the exclusive Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 texturz plate
  • the sentiment is from the Special Blessing stamp set heat embossed in black
  • the flower images are part of the Eastern Blooms stamp set
  • glitter is that fabulously fine Cosmo glittler in purple
  • the ribbon is 5/8" grosgrain, unfortunately the so saffron color is no longer available but you can still get 9 other colors (and they are a bargain in 15yd. spools!)

In case you've been hiding under a rock, I better let you know that the Holiday Mini-Catalog is official today. Yes, you can now order the fantastic items available. Except for My Digital Studio which will not be available until Oct. 1.

And there is a hostess special. Any workshop that has $250 in product orders, earns the hostess the opportunity to order any item* from the mini-catalog for only $10. That is in addition to the already generous hostess benenfits. I also lhave an additional offer that I mentioned in my September newsletter. So email me to get on the schedule!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tasha

  • don't have a mini? email me with your name, mailing address and phone so I can send one to you!

*excludes My Digital Studio and hostess sets

4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Those flowers from the Eastern Blooms set look great stamped as an overall design. Pretty.

Eugene said...

Impressive colors and design, Tasha. The touch of punched border at the bottom especially pleasing.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Rebecca said...

The embossing with the flowers makes such a pretty card. I love the color combo, too!

Regina said...

hi, Tasha
this card is lovely! Wonderful color combo!
Regina