It's been a busy weekend so far! We had our first football game on Thursday and Marlin's parents drove out here to see it. We had a nice, although short, visit since they had to leave this morning.
For today's papercraft idea, I have some gift containers to share.
- A friend of mine is looking for something that she can fill with candy to give as thank yous for co-workers who help her out. So I made a few options for her to look at.
- All but the matchbox use the window sheets which are so cool! Tip: be sure to use permanent ink such as StazOn when stamping on the window sheet.
- Below you can see the basket style with it's matching card.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cards of the Month Sneek Peek is Thursday!
- Times still open for Die Cut Day (see right side bar)
- Looking for a local fundraiser? email me!