- 1 definitely decorative Spooky Spider small size
- 2 treat holder cards, ready to be filled with your favorite treat
- 1 Build-A-Bear gift sack kit
- 3 yds. of fall polka dot ribbon (1 yd. each of dusty durango, crushed curry, and soft suede)
So here's how it works:
I will be posting random Blog Candy Trick-or-Treat Questions starting today Monday, Sept. 14. You can answer the question/post a comment any time THE DAY the question is posted. Only one entry per person per day via comments.
*This blog candy is limited to US addresses--sorry to my international friends.
Other ways to enter:
- link this giveaway on your blog, let me know, and you get another entry!
- place an order (through me) from the main Stampin' Up! catalog or the holiday mini Sept. 14-Sept. 30 and you get 5 entries! place 2 different orders, get 10 entries!
First Blog Candy Question:
How old were you the last time you trick-or-treated?