I have so much mojo I can hardly sit in my chair! This is my third post today so be sure to check the one before because it's the start of my September blog candy!
Today's card idea uses the wonderful Wide Oval Punch from Stampin' Up! I love the versatility of the punch. It is not too large, but big enough for images and to make this fun (and easy) pumpkin. The stem is punched with the Modern Label Punch
- The layout is from today's mojomonday 104 sketch. It's a great one for round objects.
This is a 5-1/2"x4-1/4" card with the fold along the top.
- the background was created by randomly inking the diamond Texturz plate before running it in the Big Shot
- each piece of the pumpkin is sponged around the edge before assembling
- ink: basic black, old olive, pumpkin pie
- stamp sets: Sweet Centers (holiday mini catalog), Teeny Tiny Wishes
- cardstock: kraft, whisper white, pumpin pie, old olive
- accessories: 5/8" old olive ribbon (a must have), 1/2" striped grosgrain in pumpkin pie
That's it for me today! Be sure to check out that Halloween theme blog candy.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cards of the Month for October releases tomorrow!