- The card base layer is close to cocoa embossed in the Big Shot with a Texturz plate.
- Then I used the very cool new product Shimmer Paint in champagne mist. But instead of just brushing on a little, I sponged the whole darn piece of cardstock!!
- For the cross I used the kissing technique. Inking up the cross from the stamp set Refuge and Strength in certainly celery (always start with the lightest color), I then inked the small branch in close to cocoa and stamped it onto the cross stamp. After a quick huff, I stamped the cross onto the whisper white cardstock. This technique creates an interesting, aged sort of look.
- Then, of course, I had to sponge a little shimmer on top! However, it just looks kind of grainy in the picture. Trust me, it's pretty in person!
Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
- click here to order supplies from my online store
- check back tomorrow for Stampin' Up!s holiday mini-catalog!
- my newsletter goes out tomorrow, sign up in the upper left-hand corner so you don't miss out!!