Thursday, April 30, 2009

Picture the Possiblities

Hi Stampers! As promised, I have Stampin' Up!'s May special to show you. With May being National Scrapbooking Month, this special will help you to get your scrappin' groove on!
The highlights are:
  • Buy 3 designer series paper packs, get 1 free
  • Buy 3 textured cardstock packs, get 1 free
  • Order the not-yet-in-the-catalog Jumble alphabet stamp set at 20% off

And the craziest thing:

  • Join my team, the Stamping Circle, for only $75! It's true Stampin' Up! has arranged a scrapbook starter kit option that gets you all the business supplies plus some scrapbooking supplies to get started. Contact me if you are interested by email tasha@thestampinglady.com or 620-960-8490.

I think the Jumble alphabet is genius. Casual, whimsical, fun all in one alphabet at a great price!

You can order this starting tomorrow, May 1, by clicking on My Stampin' Up! website. The alphabet is number 115199 and, for a limited time, the price is $35.16.

Have you gotten out your pictures and started to organize? Are you up for a challenge?

I challenge you to create 15 pages this month--with pictures.

What good are the layouts if they don't have pictures? Yes, this is the challenge I have set for myself as well. And busy as May is, it will not be easy but I know that I will be happy to look at them when they are done. So let's get going!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day! Tasha


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Okay, I know that there is now way I will create 15 pages this month...but it's a great challenge!!! I will see what I can do, and can't wait for you to share what you make, and give me more ideas!