Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Reminder

Hi Stampers! Just a little nudge for those of you who haven't completed (or started) your Easter cards. Now you can tell your family "I have to stamp" this weekend. You can always come to me for a reason to stamp and I'll help you out! Anyway, I'll be mailing my cards out Monday to ensure they're not late.
.
Here's another card idea in case you are needing some inspiration.

The Stampin Up! supplies I used are as follows.

stamps: Special Blessing, Great Friend (in the mini)

cardstock: almost amethyst, elegant eggplant, barely banana

ink: Versa Mark, elegant eggplant
accessories: white organza ribbon, irridescent ice embossing powder
tools: eyelet border punch, stampin' sponge
.
I hope you have a good weekend. We'll race around outside today getting things done before the next cold front comes in--getting a little tired of the wind!!
.
Thanks for stopping by! Tasha

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the reminder that I am running late...as always! lol! I like the purple and yellow combination on this. The new border punch is absolutely lovely!

Eugene said...

Love anything with a cross at Easter, Tasha, and this is tops! Next to your others, of course! Lol Am I seeing blue? And I do like the lace effect in it. Beautiful.
Cool cardin',
Eugene

Anonymous said...

Love your projects. I'm looking forward to making some of them. I cannot wait to see the new mini. I think I want to buy the set with the guy and the mower (cannot rememter the name). See you sometime soon.
Dana

Janna said...

THis is gorgeous!!! I love way you did the versamakr ont eh paper! That is so pretty and the cross is just stunning1 The addition of the punces in the corner and across the bottom really sets everything off!

Smiles,
janna