Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is Your Life Unscripted?

Hi Stampers! It's the w-e-e-k-e-n-d. And I found something new to share--actually they found me. There is a group of 9 ladies who started a Saturday sketch and today is week 3. Here is where you can find out more and play along:
.
Unscripted sketches
.
Unfortunately, today's sketch isn't posted as I write this so I will add my sample later. But if you have time to stamp, you can try week 2 while you're waiting!
.
I head out shortly to sell (hopefully) 400 trees, then help an older friend buy/plant flowers, then on to the work day at our neighborhood pool. So far the weather is cooperating which is a bonus.
.
Have a stampendous Saturday and thanks for stopping by! Tasha

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing the link to that sketch. Can't wait to see what you made!