Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mojo...Tuesday?

Hi Stampers! It's been awhile since I made a Mojo Monday sketch and I needed a change from all the pretty pastels I've been using so you can see where I ended up. Here is the sketch:
And here is the card. I am still loving the gerbera daisy die cut that goes with the Big Shot. Rub-ons are pretty awesome too since they stick to nearly anything and can go right on embossed cardstock. However, I don't really like the one I picked for this card. :( It would be better suited somewhere else I think, but I suppose not all of my cards can be masterpieces--lol.
stamps: Dreams du Jour
cardstock: riding hood red, kraft, certainly celery, Jackpot designer series paper
ink: versa-mark
accessories: rub-ons, certainly celery twill ribbon, small circle designer brad, dazzling diamonds glitter
tools: texturz plate and daisy die cut with big shot, scallop edge punch
.
All the supplies are from Stampin' Up! You can order them 24/7 by clicking on the catalog and then selecting "shop now" or by emailing me at tasha@thestampinglady.com .
.
Have a great day! Tasha
PS Don't forget that the May Cards of the Month Club release is tomorrow. And so is the tax deadline (now you know what I'm doing tonight).

2 comments:

Janna said...

Well Tasha I thinkt he gerba daisy works perfectly on thsi card!The pattern is so flatering and is just beautifully accentes with the diamond behind it! The embossing on the background is stunning! But that butterfly just blows me away! Love everything about this card!

smiles,
janna

Eugene said...

Who says all your cards can't be "masterpieces", Tasha? Lol. Close to it, in this "would-be cardmaker's" eyes! You can select my colors anyday, especially in this one!
Happy snappin',
Eugene