Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Moving On To Valentines' Day

Here is the promotion for Valentines' Day and it's on sale! Not only do you get a whole coordinating set, but you get 20% off the bundle--what a sweet deal! I will be posting projects the next few days using these items.









(To view the flyer click on it and then click on Shop Now in the upper right corner and choose "specials")

So I hope that you are getting all your Christmas decorations put away and are ready to start thinking about upcoming events. I do have a couple surprises that I will be posting in the next few weeks, as I look forward to a stampalicious 2009.

.

Thanks for stopping by today! Till next time, Tasha

2 comments:

Emily said...

once again I hear the specials from you....thanks!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hmmmmmmm what are the surprises to come????

Thanks for sharing the Specials Emily and I will just wait for you to tell us about them!!

Heather