Saturday, December 20, 2008

In The Christmas Mood

I finally had some time to be home yesterday and today without having to make things for people. It was so fun to get out the decorations! I truly love Christmas with all the decorations and sparkle. It is so very cold and windy out which makes it even better for staying inside.



And the best part is that I finally got to work on my Christmas cards this afternoon. Now, I do have many made already, but these are the ones for our family and close friends that include a picture. I don't like sending a family photo to acquaintances, just feels weird! So, hopefully, tomorrow after church will be spent getting them ready for the mail. I will share them tomorrow night if I get a chance.

Thanks for stopping in! Till next time, Tasha

No comments: