Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Gift Box

This is what I put together for dd's choir director and accompanist. I just love the way white stamps on craft. I found the template on scs--thanks Beate! The ribbon hit my "must have" list the first day I opened the mini-catalog. It is not wired edged but is shapeable. And it smooths out well if you have to re-tie and don't care for wrinkles. Truly a dream to work with. I think both snowflakes are from the Country Living Kit. There were still some kits left when I last checked. It is an awesome buy because you get so much in the kit. Yes, I realize you wouldn't use most of it until next year but I still highly recommend it.
Here is what is inside the box. My neighbor/friend/upline shared her awesome chocolate-covered cherry recipe with me a few years ago. Last year we didn't make them due the the ice storm and week without power so I had to be sure to get them made this year. I also made Cranberry Nut Chocolate Bark and Orange Creams.

That's it for me tonight! Had a crazy day with the high being 11 degrees, having our dog of nearly 14 years put to sleep, taking my dad Christmas shopping so he can get done (nevermind my unfinished list), having the oldest one come home sick from school, etc. The dh just called from work and now I have to go out to feed and water the chickens since that didn't get done while he was home. I think it is 2 degrees now. Ugh! :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night! Till next time, Tasha

2 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Love the Gift box. Great Packaging!!!

OMG I have to have teacher appriciation gifts in 2 days what in the world am I going to do????

Now you are stressing me out!!!!

Heather

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh forgot to say see now you are at the top of my Blog roll again!!!!

Heather