Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Got a Great Card

During Thanksgiving Break (yes, I still think like a college student) I saw a card that I just LOVED on scs. So I commented in the gallery about how much I liked it. Lo and behold that kind and generous artist offered to send one to me!! I was so tickled. And she is so fun to correspond with. Here is what she sent to me. Thanks so much Pat--I love it!
Aren't those girls just adorable? You can't see the crystal effect very well on the shoes , eyes, and cherries. Click here to see more of her wonderful creations.

Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Tasha

2 comments:

maddy hill said...

love the blue checked background - the card is gorgeous !
have a nice christmas
from maddy uk

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi,
Nope totally looks green to me!!!

I saw this card last night but did not comment since it was a rack, but I love these images like this so retro!!!

You know me love me some vintage and retro stuff!!!

Heather