It has taken me a week to get this all together. Here are the "rules"
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Please don't use mine directly)
- Link the person's blog who nominated you for this award.
- List 7 things about you that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
- Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Now for 7 things about me:
- I started college as a Physics major. (for some reason this surprises people. Not sure if that's good or bad!)
- My mother married my boyfriend's dad. So, technically, for a year or so I dated my stepbrother--ewww.
- I made a pie on tv.
- I'm left-handed.
- I like to pull weeds (lucky me--I have a yard full!!)
- I am capable of designing, installing, and repairing underground sprinkler systems--but I don't have one!
- I really don't like to call people. The phone is not my friend.
Cue the drumroll please...
And now for my 7 nominations. There are so many talented ladies out there that I love to visit. It was hard to choose 7 but I tried to find ones that didn't just get the award, and ones that might have a clue who I am!!
- Heather--my upline/neighbor/friend who got me into all this blogging. She probably has this award because she has received many. Technically, I started before her but she has LOTS more followers and is on design teams and everything.
- Kristin--she always has pretty things to look at, even though I don't make it there very often. And she got on Lauren Meader's dt!
- Caryl--her blog makes me feel at home. I think our styles are similar so it is comfortable for me to visit. Plus, I just love that cat! (and now I took so long posting that I see she got the award too but oh well)
- Beth (BR-T)--her style is completely different from mine. I enjoy looking at her designs that push the envelope for me. Reminds me I don't have to be so reserved.
- Danni-- Has her own Flutter-by -Wednesday team and just became a Stampin' Up! demo (woo hoo). She also is the one responsible for my 3 column blog and I will be forever grateful. Plus she manages everything while her husband is away for months at a time keeping us all safe.
- Rebecca--whose blog I visit quite often. She rocks the Clean And Simple style plus does awesome things with digital "stamping".
- Alicia--woman of amazing talent and strength. She took us all through the year when her nearly 5-year-old son lost the battle to cancer in a heart-wrenching yet inspiring series of blog posts. And she's also on Lauren Meader's dt.
That's it! I know you'll read it in, like, 15 seconds and I had to work on this for a couple hours!! Hopefully, you'll enjoy taking a few minutes to visit some of these talented ladies.
Have a great weekend!
- less than 12 hours to the new Unscripted Sketch!!