- the anniversary card for my in-laws (lost in May)
- 8!! sticky note pads (ones I'm using, not purchased for projects)
- 2 other note pads
- a pack of RSVP pens (also lost in May)
- 1 of my VersaMark pads (oh happy day)
- 4 projects I had started and not completed
Hmm...glad I didn't blame the kids when I couldn't find any sticky notes!!
I just love these drink packets. They make such a fun gift and I need to deliver this birthday basket to a friend today!
This basket/tag was one of my unfinished projects. I received it at Stampin' Up!s regional seminar last fall. (Did I just say that out loud?) That's why it uses kiwi kiss and tangerine tango which are now retired.
The stamp sets I used are Best Wishes and More (yes, again) and Fundamental Phrases.
Have a great Sunday! And thanks for stopping by,